MARKETING COORDINATOR • DANI DENTAL STUDIO • Tempe, AZ • May 2017-Present
Enhanced company image with new graphics, logo design, copywriting, client dental photography, product photography, videography, and animated slide presentations. Oversaw website management.
• Spearheaded email marketing campaigns (via Constant Contact and Wordpress/Webmaster Tools) and developed polished marketing materials including flyers, brochures, sales slicks, and product packaging design
• Streamlined workflow, procedures, and documentation processes to optimize productivity
• Identified alternative print vendor to enhance quality of print and packing—while cutting costs
MARKETING MANAGER/MEDIA DESIGNER • Neuromechanical Innovations • Phoenix, AZ • 2013-Present
Championed marketing solutions across multiple mediums—web design and development, email campaigns, CMS integration, copywriting, photography, and videography—to drive market growth. Developed original logos, banners, signage, flyers, brochures, and catalogs. Designed and managed e-commerce store. Shot and edited promotional videos.
• Slashed $200K+ off annual budget by eliminating wasteful print advertising; streamlined development activities to cut costs by $150K+ in just one year
• Conceptualized and executed promotional advertising campaigns to capture $10M in global sales
• Maximized advertising campaigns with Infusionsoft CMS promotion codes to track, report, and analyze campaign effectiveness
• Implemented complete aesthetic and functionality redesign to print and web advertising; established YouTube channel to enhance marketing and bolster visibility and sales
• • Developed online interactive solutions including webcam, digital signatures, and form submissions to streamline customer contact, quality control, and newsletter subscriptions
OWNER/MEDIA DESIGNER • State of the Art Media, LLC • 2001-Present
Founded boutique multimedia firm providing marketing and web design, video production, and photography services.
• Filmed and produced on-site videos for local businesses, leveraging beat cuts, titles, and graphics, delivering promotional collateral.
• Designed dynamic in-store wall art collection for local fast food chain
• Designed cloud-based, open source and HTML/CSS template responsive websites
• Socious, Inc. • Mesa, AZ • 2011-2012
Excelled as Webmaster for 25K-user group site, delivering compelling graphic design, onsite photography and videography, and video post-production.
• Designed all original marketing materials including banners, signage, t-shirts, and logos for company’s marathon event
• Directed resources to facilitate an employee photo shoot during a convention—eliminating need for extensive travel and expense to complete process
• Shot and edited a music video from convention sponsor’s musical performance
WEB DESIGN CONSULTANT
• GoDaddy, Inc. • Phoenix, AZ • 2009-2011
Led design of powerful websites and marketing tools—for a wide range of products and services—aligned with client goals and specifications.
• Facilitated intuitive website development to reduce inbound calls, enhance response time, and minimize refunds.
• Ensured optimal client service—earned 100% customer satisfaction survey rating and 93% QA rating.
GRAPHIC ARTS MANAGER
• Pickford Escrow • Newport Beach, CA • 2004-2007
Established and directed company’s Graphic Design Department; developed best practices for department leadership and operations.
• Optimized department productivity through use of software training, and both phone and onsite technical support.
Computer/Studio Graphic Design Certification • Platt College • Irvine, CA • 1992
Business/Film • University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee • 1985
Business/Radio-TV-Film • University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh, WI • 1984
Adobe: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Acrobat DC, Premiere, Audition; Basecamp Project Software, C Panel Server Management, FileZilla FTP, Infusionsoft CMS, Constant Contact, Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, Quicktime